CUP is committed to making our titles available electronically in many forms and from many vendors. All new CUP titles can be purchased as e-books, and we are committed to making our rich backlist of titles available, too.
If there is a CUP book you cannot find in an electronic format, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Among the e-book vendors that sell CUP titles are:
- Amazon Kindle (U.S., Canada, France, Germany, and the UK)
- Apple iBookstore (U.S., Australia, Canada, Denmark, the EU, France, Germany, Ireland, New Zealand, Norway, Sweden, and the UK)
- Barnes & Noble Nook
- Flipkart (India)
- Google Play
Library e-book vendors include:
From any book page on the CUP website, simply select the e-book format for a list of vendors and direct links to the book on the vendors’ sites.
CUP’s business, economics, psychology, and social work titles are available from CUPOLA. CUPOLA offers these e-books as searchable PDFs that can be downloaded or read online. Every book page has a unique Web address that can be bookmarked, shared, or Tweeted. Individual chapters from these titles can be purchased for only $5, and many free excerpts are available. Full titles can be purchased for download, online access, or thirty-day online access.
CUP series available through CUPOLA include:
- Columbia Business School Publishing
- Institute for Policy Dialogue
- Foundations of Social Work Knowledge
- End-of-Life Care: A Series
And many other individual titles are also available.
Visit cupola.columbia.edu to explore and begin reading today.