Sales and Marketing Assistant
Act as sales, marketing, and metadata liaison for authors, accounts, client presses, and distribution partners. Perform administrative support for the Director of Sales and Operations.
- Bachelor’s degree required in a related field, plus two years related experience.
- Excellent organizational skills
- sufficient technical proficiency to become fluent in multiple data management platforms
- ability to multitask an array of time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- ability to communicate complex issues clearly and concisely and effectively
- outgoing demeanor
- extreme attention to detail
Please send resume and cover letter to Jim Pakiela.
Paid Internships, per semester, up to 15 hours per week
Columbia University Press is looking for interns to work in several departments including Acquisitions Editorial, Editorial Design and Production, Subsidiary Rights or Marketing. You will have the opportunity to assist on a range of tasks relating to the publication of academic books in a variety of fields including literary studies, translation, journalism, social work, continental theory, film, food, and history. We’re looking for someone who is responsible, committed, detail-oriented and has a career interest in publishing. This is a paid internship, which may also be eligible for course or program credit.
Please send a cover letter and resume, to email@example.com
Please specify in the subject which department you are interested in (Acquisitions Editorial, Editorial Design and Production, Subsidiary Rights or Marketing).