- If your request is for a coursepack, please contact Copyright Clearance Center, which handles all course-pack-related requests for CUP.Copyright ClearanceCenter
Fax (978) 750-4470
Telephone (978) 750-8400
- Course requests for copying an entire out of print book should be addressed to the Press. Requests must indicate the length of the book and how many copies are needed.
- In an effort to make our permissions process more efficient, we now provide a permissions form that can be downloaded, completed, and returned to us by e-mail, fax, or mail.
- Please note that our response time to each request depends upon the accuracy and completeness of the form. Returning the completed form by e-mail is the most efficient method. If we are indeed the rights holder, we will send the processed form to you (via e-mail or fax) with an appropriate fee agreement and an authorized signature.
- Please note that all checks and payments for fees must be mailed to us upon signature of the letter, andmust be accompanied with a copy of the form with signatures of both parties.
- To obtain electronic files for print-disabled students, please visit our partner BOOKSHARE®. BOOKSHARE® provides a free accessible online library for people with print disabilities. Columbia University Press will only provide digital files for print-disabled students if the book does not appear on BOOKSHARE®. To make such a request, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for your interest in Columbia University Press publications. We look forward to working with you.
Columbia University Press